Here at the Dream Factory, we spend 90% of our time working on granting dreams to critically and chronically ill children. The other 10% of our time is used to build awareness. Spreading the mission and values of the Dream Factory is incredibly important. Awareness brings referrals of children who need a dream granted. It brings volunteers, support, and could even lead to the opening of a chapter in a new community, meaning more children can be helped. Awareness leads to this: And this: And ALL of these: On Thursday, January 28th, The Dream Factory will be attending a Network After Work event in Louisville to meet with local companies about the amazing opportunity and benefits that come with partnering with us. Why are we writing a blog about this? Because YOU could join us there. Click here to join us on the 28th not only to support the Dream Factory, but to further your own connections! We can't wait to see you there!